- Appendix to A note on virtual duality and automorphism groups of right-angled Artin groups, by Richard Wade.
- A central limit theorem for the two-sided descent statistic on Coxeter groups, with Frank Röttger.
Published and accepted articles
- Between buildings and free factor complexes: A Cohen–Macaulay complex for Out(RAAGs).
to appear in J. Lond. Math. Soc.
- The Farrell–Jones Conjecture for normally poly-free groups, with Dawid Kielak and Xiaolei Wu.
to appear in Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.
- Maximal hyperbolic towers and weight in the theory of free groups.
Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc. (2021) [journal version]
- Persistent homology in cosmic shear: constraining parameters with topological data analysis, with Sven Heydenreich and Joachim Harnois-Déraps.
Astronomy & Astrophysics (2021) [journal version]
- Homotopy type of the complex of free factors of a free group, with Radhika Gupta.
Proc. Lond. Math. Soc. (2020) [journal version], [poster]
- Higher generating subgroups and Cohen–Macaulay complexes.
Proc. Edinb. Math. Soc. (2020) [journal version]
- Between buildings and free factor complexes, PhD Thesis.
- Python code for computations with automorphism groups of right-angled Artin groups.
This was used to generate the examples in the appendix of A note on virtual duality and automorphism groups of right-angled Artin groups. I also used the functions at several points during the work on my PhD thesis; it might be helpful for other questions as well.
- Über Brücken und Grenzen entlang der Donau, edited by Uwe Hunger and Sascha Krannich.
I contributed some texts to this travel report by a working group of the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes with the topic "Migration in and to Europe".