My papers on arxiv
1. Cyclic Coloring of Plane Graphs with Maximum Face Size 16 and 17 (with Zdeněk Dvořák, Michael Hebdige, Filip Hlásek and Daniel Kráľ). Submitted.
2. Extremal Bounds for Bootstrap Percolation in the Hypercube (with Natasha Morrison). Submitted.
Published, to Appear or Accepted
3. Supersaturation in Posets and Applications Involving the Container Method (with Alex Scott and Benny Sudakov). Accepted.
4. Weak regularity and finitely forcible graph limits (with Jacob W. Cooper, Tomáš Kaiser and Daniel Kráľ). To appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc.
5. Saturation in the Hypercube and Bootstrap Percolation (with Natasha Morrison and Alex Scott). Combin. Probab. Comput. 26 (1) (2017) 78--98.
6. A Dichotomy Theorem for Circular Colouring Reconfiguration (with Richard C. Brewster, Sean McGuinness and Benjamin Moore). Theoret. Comput. Sci. (639) (2016) 1--13.
7. Mixing Homomorphisms, Recolorings, and Extending Circular Precolorings (with Richard C. Brewster). J. Graph Theory 80 (3) (2015) 173--198.
8. A Proof of a Conjecture of Ohba (with Bruce A. Reed and Hehui Wu). J. Graph Theory 79 (2) (2015) 86--102.
9. Beyond Ohba's Conjecture: A bound on the choice number of k-chromatic graphs with n vertices (with Douglas B. West, Hehui Wu and Xuding Zhu). Euro. J. Combin. 43 (2015) 295--305.
10. On Saturated k-Sperner Systems (with Natasha Morrison and Alex Scott). Electron. J. Combin. 21 (3) (2014) #P3.22.
11. Extending precolourings of circular cliques (with Richard C. Brewster). Discrete Math. 312 (1) (2012) 35--41.
Education and Theses
DPhil (PhD) Mathematics
University of Oxford
Defended: June 17, 2016
DPhil Thesis: Extremal Combinatorics, Graph Limits and Computational Complexity
Advisor: Alex Scott
Masters Thesis: Choosability of Graphs with Bounded Order: Ohba's Conjecture and Beyond
Advisor: Bruce Reed
B.Sc. (Hons) Mathematics
Thompson Rivers University
Honours Thesis: The Invariant Subspace Problem
Advisor: Robb Fry