My reserach is in algebraic geometry. I am interested in various aspects of Calabi--Yau spaces, derived categories, stability conditions, and moduli spaces. Recently, I have focussed on questions in the enumerative geometry of K3 surfaces and Calabi–Yau 3-folds with motivation from mirror symmetry and string theory.
- Weyl symmetry for curve counting invariants via spherical twists (joint with M. Moreira), arXiv:2108.06751
- Curves on K3 surfaces in divisibility two (joint with Y. Bae), Forum of mathematics, Sigma, 9, e9 (2021), doi:10.1017/fms.2021.6
- Gromov–Witten classes of K3 surfaces, arXiv:1912.00389
- Motives of moduli spaces on K3 surfaces and of special cubic fourfolds. manuscripta math, 161, 109–124 (2020), doi:10.1007/s00229-018-1086-0
- Motives of hyperkähler varieties and special cubic fourfolds (Master thesis)
- Fulton’s trace formula for coherent cohomology (Bachelor thesis)