I completed my Masters at ETH in February 2020, and before that I did my Bachelors at EPFL.
I am interested in group theory, especially in geometric, analytic and combinatorial aspects. My main research topic is bounded cohomology of groups, and its connections to other subjects such as amenability, one-dimensional dynamics, totally disconnected locally compact groups, metric approximations of groups and their stability.
- Kyoto University, from the 28th of February to the 3rd of March. I will give a talk at the 8th KTGU workshop for young researchers.
- Universität Münster, from the 12th to the 17th of February. I will attend YGGT XI.
- University of Oxford, from the 26th of February to the 1st of March. I will give a talk at the Geometric group theory seminar.
- Università di Bologna, from the 22nd to the 25th of March. I will give a talk at the conference Manifolds and groups in Bologna, and attend the conference Non-positive curvature in manifolds and groups.
- ICMAT (Madrid), from the 17th to the 20th of April. I will give a talk at the Group theory seminar.
Please cite me as "Fournier-Facio", "Fournier Facio" or "Fournier", but NOT as "Facio": that is my second last name.
Here is my CV (last updated January 2023).