New trends in geometry and mathematical physics
Giovanni Felder's 60th birthday
18.08.-23.08.2019 CSF Monte Verita, Switzerland
List of speakers
|Denis Bernard||Yuri Berest||Damien Calaque|
|Alberto Cattaneo||Ivan Cherednik||Corrado de Concini|
|Benjamin Enriquez||Pavel Etingof||Philippe Di Francesco|
|Jürg Fröhlich||Toshitake Kohno||Antti Kupiainen|
|Nikita Nekrasov||Andrei Okounkov||Catharina Stroppel|
|Alexander Varchenko||Michèle Vergne||Chenchang Zhu|
Anton Alekseev, Philippe Di Francesco, Toshitake Kohno, Andrei Okounkov
Anton Alekseev, Damien Calaque, Alexander Veselov, Thomas Willwacher
- The conference will be held at Congressi Stefano Franscini, Monte Verita, Ascona, Switzerland.
- Directions can be found here
- The arrival day is 18.08.2019 (Sun), the departure day 23.08.2019 (Fri)
- Get the Poster here
The number of participants is limited. If you want to participate please send an email to Letizia Maurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following data:
- Your name, affiliation and contact data.
- Whether you are tenured faculty, postdoc, grad student, undergrad.
- Your intended dates of stay.
- Whether you need financial assistance.
- Whether you are willing to share a room and, if possible, indicate with whom.
Note that the conference has no participation fee, but (non-financially-assisted) participants must book a room at the conference site themselves, which amounts to approximately CHF 175/night (CHF 875/week) full board, depending on options and availability. We will inform you at the earliest convenience whether there is enough room and whether we will be able to provide financial assistance.