New trends in geometry and mathematical physics
Giovanni Felder's 60th birthday
18.08.-23.08.2019 CSF Monte Verita, Switzerland
List of speakers
|Denis Bernard||Yuri Berest||Damien Calaque|
|Alberto Cattaneo||Ivan Cherednik||Corrado de Concini|
|Benjamin Enriquez||Pavel Etingof||Philippe Di Francesco|
|Jürg Fröhlich||Toshitake Kohno||Antti Kupiainen|
|Nikita Nekrasov||Andrei Okounkov||Catharina Stroppel|
|Alexander Varchenko||Michèle Vergne||Chenchang Zhu|
Anton Alekseev, Philippe Di Francesco, Toshitake Kohno, Andrei Okounkov
Anton Alekseev, Damien Calaque, Alexander Veselov, Thomas Willwacher
In pdf format here.
- The conference will be held at Congressi Stefano Franscini, Monte Verita, Ascona, Switzerland.
- Directions can be found here
- There will be a shuttle service from/to Locarno railway station Sunday 18th, 14:00-18:00 and Friday 23rd 13:00-17:00.
- The webpage of the hotel (with many pictures).
- The arrival day is 18.08.2019 (Sun), the departure day 23.08.2019 (Fri). We have reserved rooms with full board for all participants.
- Get the Poster here
There will be a gong show on Tuesday and Thursday. It consists of short talks by participants, with a strict time limit of 15 minutes each. All participants are invited to contribute a talk, in particular those who do not speak otherwise. If you plan to give a gong show talk, please let one of the organizers know. Talks can also be announced on short notice, provided we have spots.
Current schedule of the gong show here.
The registration is closed.
The tentative (!) schedule can be found here.
Titles and abstracts of talks can be found here.