My research focus on Algebraic Geometry with emphasis on Moduli spaces of curves and related objects like Hurwitz Spaces, Tautological Cycles, Moduli of stable maps.
A.Cela, Quantum Euler class and virtual Tevelev degrees of Fano complete intersections, preprint 2022
A. Cela, C. Lian, Generalized Tevelev degrees of P1, preprint 2021
- Poster: Tevelev degrees presented in the conference 'Algebraic Geometry' in Roma Tre on the occasion of Sandro Verra's 70th birthday.
- Virtual fundamental classes These are notes I wrote during the seminars I and Miguel Moreira organised in HS 2021.
- Notes from a talk I gave about the paper Infinitesimal structure of the pluricanonical double ramification locus written by D. Holmes and J. Schmitt.
- My Master Thesis: The virtual cohomological dimension of the Mapping Class Groups , supervised by Gabriele Mondello;
- My Bachelor Thesis (in Italian): Poincaré-Hopf Theorem for smooth manifolds, supervised by Paolo Piazza .
- Tevelev degrees, workshop 'Recent Advances on Moduli Spaces of Curves', March 2022
- Virtual Tevelev degrees and quantum Euler class of Fano complete intersections, Zurich (ETHZ), Algebraic Geometry and Moduli Seminar, March 2022
Conferences and summer schools attended
- 06/2022 : 'Algebraic Geometry' in Roma Tre on the occasion of Sandro Verra's 70th birthday (Italy)
- 06/2022 : 'Helvetic Algebraic Geometry Seminar' in Les Diablarets (Switzerland)
- 05/2022 : 'Curves and K3 surfaces' in Bonn (Germany)
- 03/2022 : 'Recent Advances on Moduli Spaces of Curves' in Leysin (Switzerland)
- 03/2022 : 'Admcycles: coding intersection theory' in Les Diablarets (Switzerland)
- 08/2021 : 'Helvetic Algebraic Geometry Seminar' in Geneva (Switzerland)
- 07/2019 : 'Perugia summer school' (SMI) in Perugia (Italy)