List of publications
- Landau damping on the torus for the Vlasov-Poisson system with massless electrons (with Antoine Gagnebin), to appear on Journal of Differential Equations.
- Global well-posedness of Vlasov-Poisson-type systems in bounded domains (with Ludovic Cesbron) to appear on Analysis & PDE.
- A new perspective on Wasserstein distances for kinetic problems Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 244 (2022), no. 1, 27 - 50.
- Recent developments on quasineutral limits for Vlasov-type equations (with Megan Griffin-Pickering) Recent advances in kinetic equations and applications, Springer INdAM Series, no. 48, (2022).
- From Newton’s second law to Euler’s equations of perfect fluids (with Daniel Han-Kwan)
Proc. Amer. Math Soc., 149 (2021), no. 7 3045 - 3061.
- Global strong solutions in $R^3$ for ionic Vlasov-Poisson systems (with Megan Griffin-Pickering). Kinetic and Related Models, 14 (2021), no. 4, 571-597.
- Global well-posedness for the Vlasov-Poisson system with massless electrons in the 3-dimensional torus (with Megan Griffin-Pickering) . Communications in Partial Differential Equations, 46 (2021), no. 10, 1892 - 1939.
- Recent developments on the well-posedness theory for Vlasov-type equations (with Megan Griffin-Pickering)
Proceedings of the conference Particle Systems and Partial Differential Equations editions VI, VII and VIII, (2021).
- Singular Limits for Plasmas with Thermalised Electrons (with
J. Math. Pures Appl., (9) 135 (2020), 199 - 255.
- Weighted ultrafast diffusion equations: from well-posedness to long-time behaviour (with Francesco S. Patacchini and Filippo Santambrogio)
Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal., 232 (2019), no. 3, pages 1165 – 1206.
- Asymptotic analysis for a very fast diffusion equation arising from the 1D
Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. 39 (2019), no 9. 4929 - 4943.
- A gradient flow perspective on the quantization problem
PDE Models for Multi-Agent Phenomena, Springer INdAM Ser, 28 (2018), pages 145–165.
- A mean field approach to the quasineutral limit for the Vlasov-Poisson equation (with Megan
SIAM J. Math. Anal., 50 (2018), no. 5, pages 5502–5536.
- Quantization of measures and gradient flows: a perturbative approach in the
2-dimensional case, (with Emanuele Caglioti and François Golse)
Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire, 35 (2018), no. 6, pages 1531–1555.
- Quasineutral limit for Vlasov-Poisson via Wasserstein stability estimates in
higher dimension (with Daniel Han-Kwan)
J. Differential Equations, 263 (2017), no. 1, pages 1–25.
- The quasineutral limit of the Vlasov-Poisson equation in Wasserstein metric (with Daniel Han-Kwan)
Comm. Math. Sci., Vol. 15 (2017), no. 2, pages 481-509.
- Asymptotic quantization for probability measures on Riemannian manifolds
ESAIM Control Optim. Calc. Var., 22 (2016), no. 3, pages 770 - 785.
- A gradient flow approach to quantization of measures (with Emanuele Caglioti and François Golse)
Math. Models Methods Appl. Sci., 25 (2015), no. 10, pages 1845-1885.
- Stability in Quasineutral Plasmas with Thermalized Electrons in collaboration with Megan Griffin-Pickering.
- Stability estimates for the Vlasov-Poisson system in p-kinetic Wasserstein distances in collaboration with Jonathan Junné.
- On the local uniqueness of steady states for the Vlasov-Poisson system.