Advisory work and Memberships
Prof. Figalli is a scientific advisor and board member for several institutes and universities with a strong background in research.
He is passionate about sharing his knowledge and experience as a frequent speaker at international conferences and events, reaching researchers, large audiences, and students at different levels.
Membership in mathematical societies
Professor Figalli is also a member of several associations, including the following:
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- European Mathematical Society (EMS)
- Italian Mathematical Union (UMI)
- SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics)
- Swiss Mathematical Society (SMS)