Teachingassistantships - Hilfsassistenzen
Group 3 employs students as teaching assistants for lectures offered by the group.
In the fall term (HS)
- Mathematik I (for D-BIOL, D-CHAB and D-HEST, exercise classes in German)
- Mathematik III (for D-HEST, exercise classes usually offered in German)
- Probability Theory (for D-MATH)
- Mathematical Foundations for Finance (for D-MATH)
In the spring term (FS)
- Mathematik II (for D-BIOL, D-CHAB and D-HEST, exercise classes in German)
- Probability and Statistics (for D-MATH)
- Probability and Statistics (for D-INFK, exercise classes are typically held in German)
- Probability Theory and Statistics (for D-ITET, exercise classes usually in German)
On occasion Group 3 also offers teaching assistantships for more advanced lectures to qualified candidates.
Further relevant information as well as details on the application process can be found on the following D-MATH website (login with ETH credentials required).
- Who can apply? All students who successfully passed their 'Basisjahr' can apply.
- When should I apply? Usually the employment process must be completed a few weeks before the semester commences. Applications received at the end of the preceding semester or at the beginning of the semester break allow for the necessary processing time.
- Is there a minimum grade point average? No. When selecting candidates we strive to create a well-balanced offer tailored to the diverse needs of the student body in a given course of study. Motivated candidates are warmly invited to apply.