Autumn Semester 2023
- Analysis III (Measure Theory), D-MATH.
Spring Semester 2023
- Komplexe Analysis, D-ITET.
- Hausdorff School on: Trending Tools for the Solvability of Nonlocal Elliptic and Parabolic Equations, Bonn University, June 28 - July 2, 2021
- 18th School on Interactions between Dynamical Systems and Partial Differential Equations. CRM (Centre de Recerca Matematica) and Clay Mathematics Institute, Barcelona, June 27-July 1 2022.
- Summer School, Politecnico of Torino, June 24-28 2024, , Torino.
Analysis Seminar, ETH Zurich.
Previous teaching at ETH
- An Introduction to Viscosity Solutions: Methods and Applications I, D-MATH, Autumn Semester 2007
- An Introduction to Viscosity Solutions: Methods and Applications II, D-MATH, Spring Semester 2008
Bachelor and Master Courses
Mathematik I: Analysis I und Lineare Algebra , D-ERDW, D-HEST, D-USYS, Autumn Semester 2021.
Mathematics III: Partial Differential Equations, D-CHEM, Autumn Semester 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
Complex Analysis, D-ITET
Spring Semester 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.
Analysis III, D-MAVT, D-MATL
Autumn Semester 2017, 2019, 2020
Measure and Integration, D-MATH
Spring Semester 2009, 2011, 2016, 2020, 2021.
Analysis III (Measure Theory), D-MATH, Autumn Semester 2022.
Introduction to Partial Differential Equations, D-MATH
Spring Semester 2010, 2017, 2018, 2019.
Seminar for bachelor and master students: