General optimal transport theory
- When is multidimensional screening a convex program? (with Y.-H. Kim and R. J. McCann)
J. Econom. Theory 146 (2011), no. 2, 454-478.
- Local semiconvexity of Kantorovich potentials on non-compact manifolds (with N. Gigli)
ESAIM Control Optim. Calc. Var. 17 (2011), no. 3, 648-653.
- Mass Transportation on Sub-Riemannian Manifolds (with L. Rifford)
Geom. Funct. Anal. 20 (2010), no. 1, 124-159.
- The optimal partial transport problem
Arch. Ration. Mech. Anal. 195 (2010), no. 2, 533-560.
- Optimal transportation on non-compact manifolds (with A. Fathi)
Israel J. Math. 175 (2010), no. 1, 1-59.
- A note on the regularity of the free boundaries in the optimal partial transport problem
Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo 58 (2009), no. 2, 283-286.
- Absolute continuity of Wasserstein geodesics in the Heisenberg group (with N. Juillet)
J. Funct. Anal. 255 (2008), no. 1, 133-141.
- Synchronized traffic plans and stability of optima (with M. Bernot)
ESAIM Control Optim. Calc. Var. 14 (2008), no. 4, 864-878.
- Existence, uniqueness and regularity of optimal transport maps
SIAM J. Math. Anal. 39 (2007), no. 1, 126-137.
- The Monge problem on non-compact manifolds
Rend. Sem. Mat. Univ. Padova 117 (2007), 147-166.
Lecture notes and reviews
- Optimal Transport. Old and New. [book review]
Bull. Amer. Math. Soc. (N.S.) 47 (2010), no. 4, 723-727.
- Optimal transport, Euler equations, Mather and DiPerna-Lions theories.
Mémoire d'Habilitation à Diriger de Recherche (HDR). Nice, 2009.